Due to unprecedented demand we're currently sold out of race shifters but are working around the clock to build more inventory! A forecasted availability date will be released soon, follow us on social media, check back here, or email us @ email@example.com to get the latest info!
- Auto-centering for optimized shifts (reduced chance of missed shifts)
- Adjustable side travel stops
- One man install (captured fasteners)
- Rigid ultra lightweight FEA optimized cast aluminum base
- Integral boot sealing transmission tunnel upon install (no cutting up your old boot)
- Sealed ball bearings throughout providing ultra smooth operation
- 365mm overall height from base to top of knob
- Machined Delrin shift knob
- Fitment optimized for all 'E' chassis 5 and 6 speed applications
- Verified fitment within stock console for E36, E46, and E90/2
- Built, shipped, and supported at KinematicSpeed in North Carolina
We've worked our tails off to create the most refined race shifter option for the BMW community at an affordable price and are pumped to bring this to market! The entire experience from install to use has been optimized through rigorous R&D and countless rounds of prototypes and evaluation.
We've installed and used all kinds of race shifters in our years of building BMW's for track and race duty and knew there was room to improve the offering. Features like one person install capability, an integral boot to seal off the tunnel, fitment within stock consoles, and sealed ball bearings throughout for long term maintenance free operation are just the start with this shifter. The adjustable side travel stops and centering location let you dial in this shifter exactly to your application while the height positions the shifter optimally for quick shifts and less time with hands off the wheel. The cast aluminum base has been FEA optimized to ensure rigidity for the long haul at the lightest weight possible, we've really pulled out all the stops on this one.
We build, stock, and ship at our facility just outside of Charlotte, NC - built and supplied by enthusiasts for enthusiasts!
A few notes on installation:
- Shifter locates on a factory hole in the unibody on E36, E46, and E90/2 chassis. Drilling of two small holes on these chassis is required for mounting.
- Captured fasteners provide anti-rotation features for the mounting bolts allowing for installation to be accomplished by one person
Detailed Installation Guides: