- 177-257mm adjustable length
- Adjustable in length and rotation
- Transmission connection clevis designed for selector rod joint PN 25117580281
- Shifter connection clevis designed for 20mm width at shifter attachment point (Validated with KinematicSpeed Race Shifter. For other shifters - measure width of shifter connection point in your application to verify fitment.)
- Max effective length - 257mm (center of pin to center of pin)
- Min effective length - 177mm (center of pin to center of pin)
- CNC machined from high strength 7075 aluminum
- Precision fit stainless steel pins
- High hold spring steel retaining clips
- Captive nylock nuts for single tool installation and vibration resistant to maintain torque in use.
Tailor your shifter set up exactly to your preferred ergonomic position. By providing adjustment in both length and rotation, the adjustable selector rod adapts to your preferred shifter mounting position to set you up for success when it matters most.
CAD designed and precision CNC machined here in house at KinematicSpeed from high strength 7075 aluminum with stainless steel pins and high hold spring steel clips this selector rod is built for the most rigorous conditions.
Applicable OEM selector rod lengths listed below for reference:
E46 330 5spd: 232-237mm
E36 M3: 189-198mm
E36 325is: 184mm
E30 325i: 187mm
Notes on fitment:
- Adjustable selector rods are straight to provide maximum adjustment range - clearance to guibo should be verified for each unique application. The KinematicSpeed Race Shifter utilizes an attachment point that is higher than some aftermarket shifters which ensures maximum clearance.
Please refer any technical questions to email@example.com and we'll be sure to help however possible.